FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Ecole P cafe, Damansara Uptown

I am sorry but I can't help but to sing to Uptown Funk whenever someone mentions the word uptown. LOL. Sorry lame like that.


It was a Sunday where my sisters and I did not know what to do, and I had a book which I wanted to finish off because I had been dragging it for too long, so we thought, what's better to do than spending some time at cute cafes, we get to take cute photos, lol, eat some cute but overpriced food, *shifty eyes*, and I get to sit down and read my book.

It is well known that it is somewhat difficult to secure ourselves a parking spot whenever we are in uptown, so we parked somewhere, and we just rambled around and walked into any cafe that we thought we would like to visit. We didn't read any review before visiting, so it was very adventurousssssssss... LOL. Yeah, this is how I define adventurous don't judge me.

My sister Jasmine spotted this cafe from afar, she saw a cute balcony with flowers, and she was adamant that we should visit this cafe. So as elder sisters, we had to give in. LOL.

When we stepped foot inside the cafe, we noticed it was not gardern-y themed, instead it's elementary school themed cafe. It walked us down our memory lanes, LOL, which were mainly ordeals. -.- Hated elementary school. HAHHAHAHHA.




 Ordered tea and this was how they served us. LOL. 
Chinese tea cup, serving english tea. 
Honey in milk bottle. 
HAHHAHAH. 

 Cutlery were kept in the duck school bag? 
And it was held in a car model pencil case. LOL. 
We ordered this, 
and it was chicken and vege wrapped in roti pratha? 
But it was not too bad. 







Well, of course, 
a lot of faking and very little of real reading. LOL. 
But I was reading this sci-fi book, 
which wasn't my fav kinda book. 
So yeahhhh.  




Basically, it was just a cute cafe, with cute props and cute food? But the food was not good andddddd the price was also deemed overpriced to me.


Ecole P Cafe
Address: 19M, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama
Hours: 11am-10pm
Closed on Tuesdays

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig