FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Bari Uma Ramen, Jaya Shopping Centre

I have seriously no idea at all why this Ramen place doesn't get the hype like every other Ramen place gets. The first time the broth landed on my taste bud, it releases endorphins. 
I knew right away this is the taste of true love. 
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA. 


Apparently, Bari stands for SUPER and Uma stands for Tasty? 
Woahhhh! What a good name and I don't think there's anyone who would rebuke this. 

 Yippieee yeayyyy! 
They have lunch combo,
which comes in a relatively small bowl, 
but you get a side and drink! 
I still think it is a good deal! 


 My sick sister needed hotttttt fooooddddd.. 



 Gyozaaaaaa..
Which I didn't try,
because it's fried? 
But my family members loved them! 


 My ramen choice! 
I think this is the....... 
Bari Uma ramen! 
funfact: THEY MAKE THEIR OWN NOODLES! 
Super yums! 

 Spicy Ramen for mummy,
which she relished every single sip she took. 

 The original Ramen I think? 
Tastedddddd really good too! 

 My dad always like to order something different. LOL. 
So he went for rice instead. 
Which he loveddddd lovedddd loveddddd... 

They have pork or chicken. 
We ordered one eachhhhhh.. 
It wassssssss real good. 
The meat was tender and juicy, 
the sauce gave a sweet yet salty taste. 

I really love their brothhhh! 
Very thick and strongly flavoured. 
The noodles were also springy. 
And the eggggssssss! I loveeeeeeeeeee them to a tee. 
Not forgetting the flamed cooked cha su, 
which was sooooooo nicely marinated and cooked. 

As I am documenting this, I am already planning on my next visit to this ramen place. yummmmm...

Jaya Shopping Centre
L3-11, Level 3, Jalan Semangat
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Operation hour: 10am - 10pm
Contact: 03- 7932 2958
Website: http://www.bariuma.my/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bariuma.my

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig